
I went to Tennessee for a Scrapbookers' Retreat at the Petticoat Junction in Normandy, a very very small place well off the beaten path but well worth the journey. As a bonus we had Jenni Bowlin at the Junction all day Saturday, teaching us 3 classes and offering us some exclusive deals at a small store. Not only did Jenni recognize me, but her younger son is pretty sure he remembers me from Charlotte last year. Everyone is so friendly!
The third class we did with Jenni used a new product she's launching, a Hotel Key Holder. We made a series of vintage ephemera encrusted danglies, including a genuine vintage blue velvet blue ribbon! I don't have any pictures to share of that yet, but here's a few showing the printer's tray I bought from Jenni and filled with goodies from Bell Buckle's antique markets on my return trip to Nashville Int'l Airport:

nice! glad you had such an awesome time! You deserve it!
ReplyDelete