Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another week and more fab finds!

I have to confess I have been to at least 4 different thrift shops this week, and pressed my nose up against a really luscious-looking curiosity shop on Wellie that wasn't open!


The shop is called "June's", and is actually on Somerset West just before it flips over into Wellie (but in my mind that little stretch from the O-train overpass bridge is were Wellington West begins ).


This pic above is one of about a dozen "toy" sewing machines of various sizes/ makes  & vintages...  Very drool-worthy!  Can't wait to find this little place open, I saw no sign of hours open etc., but I may just call June and find out, LOL!


This lovely jar now sits on my kitchen sink window as the repository for corks...if only I could remember why I decided to save corks!? lol  Must be a project on my Pinterest http://pinterest.com/njoyes/  crafty board!


I did manage to get one of my growing collection of kitch-art up on the wall this week, and its officially Evan's fave piece so I know its a good one! 


Another happy and thrify week!




No comments:

Post a Comment