Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New school year...always feels like a fresh start

Had an unusually positive day at the office today...kind of makes me nervous when all seems to be going well, my innate Celtic superstition I guess, LOL!

New school year, Jasper finishing up at middle school, Evan back to half day S-K, and son #2 has moved back home in time to start school at Algonquin. 

Had fun with Evan putting pictures into a mini-album I started at CE, and he loves to pick out pictures,  flowers and even  write some titles too!

We cuddled up under the skylight in the loft to enjoy thunder storm tonight...the kind of thing I love about being home!

Last week in W'peg I wandered into the Exchange District and did some ephemera searching, found a few interesting tidbits:




1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you for the fabric! Kathy was there yesterday at the store when I was kitting my class and said you left this for me! So sweet of you.

    Love your new items from the Exchange District... especially the vintage books/magazines! WOW!

    ReplyDelete