Sunday, November 11, 2012

Busy Busy...

...seems like I'm crazy busy these days, but at least it makes me feel ALIVE!  The travel for work is picking up again, and I've been to some new places, like Crane River, Man. :



It was a misty wet day, and as we drove up a coyote calmly walked by!

Winter hass definitely arrived arrived out west, I got snowed in at Dauphin a week ago and ended up in a crummy motel (window held together with duct tape!)


And this weekend flew out of Winnipeg just as a blizzard was whipping up:



Even though there's no snow, a unique street art/ad outside the office in Ottawa is a reminder it will come soon enough!

And I can't resist sharing, two new members of my vintage camera collection:



:)



1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear you are a travelling lady again!!! Although not so nice about crummy Hotel! I bet you loved that!!! ;) Cool cameras! What a find!

    ReplyDelete