Monday, September 24, 2012

Summer antiquing and thrifting

Anyone who knows me knows I love this hobby, and so I'm sharing a few photos of fab finds over the summer...mostly I was limited to the Ottawa area, but did cram in some power-antiquing on my short trip to Tennessee in July.

Printer's tray purchased from Jenni Bowlin at Petticoat Junction, and various "smalls", including lots of buttons I bought along the road to Nashville:





These ladies grace a shopping bag purchased from a U.K. online shop: Happy Loves Rosie

I collect vintage hankies and cross stitch/needlepoint:

sweet wee egg cup 'cause I had one as a kiddie:



And locally here in Ottawa, The Great Glebe garage sale:




Whew! Think I'll save thrifing photos for another day, LOL.  TFL  :D



2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! i had that puppy dog bookend.....it makes me so sad to see it.....i wonder who you bought it from..... :( my aunties gave it to me......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it at the Anglican Church tables...only one tho' :D

      Delete