I'm still plugging away at the challenges...got sidetracked last weekend at a crop, where we had a whole new list of challenges! I managed to make one of the crop challenges also fit my May/June list, no photos or journalling yet (they'll be in B&W):
It might be hard to see, but the golden heart shaped charm says "Mother", and I plan to put old photos of my Mom in the LO. The product here is mostly Jenni Bowlin, one of my faves! So this is for the Mom challenge, or will be when complete.
Here's some more from the crop:
I've decided to change the title on this one a bit to make the letters pop a bit. I think I'll try a few brushstrokes under the titles in either black or red...will post an after shot once I'm home again. Because of course I'm on the road, but have been able to do some scrapping, did a two page LO yesterday, starting from one of the CKC sketches crop LOs:
Well, that's all for now, have to go forage for food!
I love the way you used the JB bird paper...I have never used mine...it was to challenging :) LOL You rocked it!
ReplyDelete