...one of my favourite places to be! Here's two flowers I planted 10 years ago. If you look closely under the peony bush you'll spot one of my faerie friends.
Well, I've survived (so far) a long weekend alone with Mom, Daisy, Kyle and Neil. Guess I'm not really alone, just seems that way without my R-man ;o) Missing Evan a whole bunch though! Daisy misses Jasper and Evan, yesterday she started tossing around big ball all on her own! My boys are back tomorrow, so I have a day to play solo in the scrap room...
Daisy at the back porch...just behind her is Petra's cat door (r.i.p. puss-puss). Its hilarious to see Daisy trying to squeeze through, I'm afraid she's going to get stuck! I put hockey tape over it yesterday (couldn't find the duct tape), and she came in and proceeded to rip it off!
beautiful dog :)
ReplyDelete